Sunday 23 September 2012

Attending lectures

Seriously..waking up at 7:30 and getting ready for 8:00 lecture class??? It seems kinda good at first year but as time pass by it gets kinda hectic and dull. And above all this there are lecturers who made this task worst. I didnt mean to say that lecturers ruin everything. There might be some of my part also.
Anyway ..i attended this PDP lecture class this morning. Yeah..PDP stands for Personal Development Program. Our college have this lectures on the starting of every year. I say its getting kinda monotonous and a bit boring.
You see ...the main motive of every PDP class is abt employment and only employment. I know its hard to get jobs nowadays bt is it THAT important. That we have to sit for 4 hours just to listen to that same old talks about time management, group work, communication..bla..bla... I dont know... i may be wrong but looking all the students in the class it seems that they are with me. Not all people can be wrong right.
I just wanna say..its good having such classes arranged for us....but not that same old routine again and again...be creative. The topics to lecture may be same but the way of lecturing can be changed. Thats what i said "be creative".
This morning I sat for one and half hours yawning and thinking about completing Prototype 2..instead of listening...but i laughed at some jokes.
But in the end i just wanna say..as an amateur photographer myself ..its my favorite line .. quoted by myself too "Don't depend on megapixels...its the picture that counts".

No comments:

Post a Comment