Thursday 20 September 2012

Hello world ;)

This is my first blog. Let me introduce a bit abt myself and my blog. My full name is Khomdram NG. Alecx.(dnt ask me wats the full form of NG. ..its my lil secret..heh.) nyway i am an open minded person...not good at making friends and keeping friends. I know I should improve bt m trying my best here. I am the only son of my parents. and m not that lonely....my cousins and my friends to keep me company.

Anyway that was a bit abt myself...now back to work...My blog is titled "Everything, Everyday and Everywhere"...you see ..we come across my things everyday...funny,sad,annoying...u name it...bt we forget those as we move on with our lives. so i have decided to published it (or record it via here) so we can always cherish our memories. But its not all about memories but also my views on what i SAW...

enough of bla bla...its getting kinda boring ..so lets see wat i can offer..that will make this blog a good one...

also m a part time photographer with my 5mp camera or 8mp(this camera belongs to my friend i sometimes borrow it :])..here is my instagram link..



My FB account..(visit it if u got free tym)

No comments:

Post a Comment